Saturday, March 3, 2012

H O L I D A Y S

So I'm a little late in posting these piuctures as I have been back for about a month now, but what the hell I thought I would post them even if I may be the only one who looks and appreciates them. S O O O O on my little 2 month trip overseas I visited CANADA and the U S of A / NY. 
This is a collection of images not in any particular order but that remind me of my trip.
I guess in a few weeks when shit gets hectic with Uni, these pictures will be nice little reminder that after all this HARD WORK and B(L)OG-ing there is always going to be to be time for a little  E S C A P E !!  
So i'm just going to B(L)OG away till then . . . 




















The most amazing Vintage store in Ottawa, there wasn't a wall or ceiling to be seen, they were entirely covered in clothing. Rag Time Vintage Clothing




























No comments:

Post a Comment